Dear Lawhill supporter/funder/bursary sponsor
The early closure of schools across South Africa in March 2020 brought Term 1 to a sudden close – and what a term it was!
Please do take a moment to read our latest newsletter – may the achievements and broad smiles of our students lift your spirits in these challenging times.
Please note the newsletter has, due to the upload size limitations on our website, been uploaded in two parts.
Part 1 – Lawhill-nl-march2020-fin-p1-12
Part 2 – Lawhill-nl-march2020-fin-p13-22
Please be sure to download and read both parts!
You can also read an update on the impact of COVID-19 on our programme – and what we’ve done to assist our students – here.
This term’s newsletter includes the following:
– news of a special tribute to Brian Ingpen
– News of Captain Phil Wade’s Cape2Rio voyage
– Inspiring talks and visits
– Our students’ successes in cycling, rowing and sailing
– An update on our the postponement of our 25th anniversary event – and a new date to pencil in!
– An updated list of donors and supporters and the wonderful ways in which they strengthen our programme.
The Lawhill Team